Last year I made “Bunny Bait” for our Sunday School class. It was super easy and the kids loved it! I used snack sized ziploc bags and found the free printable online for the “Bunny Bait” tags.
- 1 bag salted popped popcorn (non buttered)
- 2 cups Rice Chex cereal (you could use any Chex or even Cheerios too)
- 1 cup pretzel sticks (snapped in half)
- 1 cup peanuts (or nuts of your choosing, I like cashews)
- 1 cup Easter Milk Chocolate M&M’s
- 1/4 cup Easter Sprinkles
- 1 – 16oz bag Bright White Wilton Candy Melts (or white chocolate chips)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread the popcorn out onto your baking sheet (removing the kernels).
- Add in your cereal and pretzels to the popcorn.
- Heat your candy melts (or chips) in a microwave safe dish at 50% power for 2-3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
- Pour your melted white chocolate evenly over your popcorn mixture and mix gently with a spoon.
- Add in your nuts, sprinkles, and M&M’s and carefully mix again.
- Let harden for 20 minutes & break apart.
I bagged mine up to distribute but you can just put in a bowl and enjoy!