Super Mario Brothers Birthday Party
My youngest son Jackson turned 3!!!! I literally blinked and he was 3. When asked what he wanted to do for his birthday he quickly replied, “Mario and Luigi!! I be Luigi!!!!” So off to Pinterest I went and once again Amazon Prime came to my rescue along with a slightly less planned trip to the party store and quick stop to Walmart’s bakery and catering counter and 3 hours later our Mario and Luigi/Super Mario Brothers party was born!
We ordered chicken tenders, popcorn chicken, and pizza. My mom made her famous “Nana Sketties” (Linguini salad) and the kids had a blast.
We never got around to playing the store bought “Power Up” game because the kids had so much fun running around and playing Mario Brothers on the Nintendo.
- Personalize Mario Brothers invitations: EFDesignsv (Etsy)
- Personalized candy bar wrappers: InstaBirthday (Etsy)
- Mario Brothers table tents: ThePartyGuy (Etsty)
- Chocolate mustache candy molds: Amazon
- Various Mario Brothers decorations: Party City
- Cake, cupcakes, chicken tenders: Walmart bakery & deli
Another party is on the books! See you in a few months when our little girl turns “1”!